Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Friends!

     It is now 2015 and I wanted to make a post about last year and this new year that lies before us. I know that the New Year is a just a random random pointy that they decided should be the start of the year and that doesn't mean a lot to me but the idea of a collective fresh start is very comforting to me. especially this year. 2014 was an emotional roller coaster for me. Great things happened like I graduated High School and went to a super amazing concert. But my fair share of not-so-great things happened as well. I think I learned quite a lot about myself this year and I'm really happy about that. With all its craziness  I'm glad that 2014 is yesterdays news and that its 2015, my year.
    I feel it in my bones that 2015 is going to be amazing for me. In just this first month I'll be turning 19 and going to college. After that who knows. Maybe I'll finally take a dance class or start that youtube channel that I've wanted to start for over a year. I want to continue to learn about myself so that I can be the best person possible. I hope everyone feels the same way about 2015 and I wish you all a Happy New Year!! 

Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you next time,
<3 Rickki
 
P.S. If you want to know a little about my resolutions let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment